Join us for an hour-long Baby Massage class with your little one! Baby massage is all about connecting with your little ones and figuring out new and innovative ways to find that mama + baby connection.
Why Baby Massage?
Making baby massage a part of your routine with your little one has proven to enhance bonding and relationships through close physical and emotional connection! Studies show that the more tactile stimulation a baby receives in his or her first months of life up through the first year can positively impact their brain development.* Daily massage addresses a range of issues from sleep and gas/colic to circulation, mobility, immunity and more!
The baby massage class is meant for you and your babies, 4 weeks to 12 months, and is also open to grandparents and caretakers.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to give your baby a massage
- Learn strategic ways to relieve gas, constipation, colic, and stress
- Learn how to enhance brain development, emotional and physical health for your baby
- Get one-on-one bonding time with your baby
- Receive a swag bag with a few goodies: a Tubby Todd Baby Massage Oil
and surprises from Nook
- Have the opportunity to stay after class for refreshments and mingling with other mamas
What to bring:
Please bring to class an adult-sized bath towel or boppy, receiving blanket, and, of course, your diaper bag. Please dress in comfortable clothes and be prepared to take off your shoes and get comfortable on the floor!
Vyana Infant Massage—Massage classes are taught by certified infant massage instructors and focus on bonding, mindfulness, and empowering parents to contribute to their babies overall health.
Tubby Todd + Nook Baby Massage Classes
Friday, April 5th
9-10 am EDT
4238 Wilson Blvd, Suite 1295
Arlington, VA 22203