Spring is here and that means Easter is right around the corner! This year we’re planning ahead (a mama miracle!) to put together our little ones’ Easter baskets with thoughtful goodies. Instead of filling those baskets with candy (we'll save that for the egg hunt!) we picked some special rainbow-themed treats in celebration of our new spring Tubby Rainbow collection! These toys, activities and necessities from some of our very favorite small brands are sure to brighten up your babe’s basket with springtime colors and the symbolism of the season!
- Darling Clementine Sunnies — Not only are these tiny sunglasses cute and practical but they're also made sustainably. Win, win!
- Tubby Rainbow Gift Set — Not only is this Gift Set bright, bubbly good clean fun for your little ones but the colorful Rainbow theme and yummy scents are perfect for springtime and Easter!
- Pretty Please Rainbow Teether— A natural and modern teether option for our minimalist mamas from a fave Black-owned brand.
- Meri Meri Mia Rainbow Doll — Such a sweet surprise for your little one's basket, complete with adorable rainbow dress and accessories.
- Hill House Home Bath Robe — Cozy up after bathtime in this classic hotel style robe that will have your babe feeling fancy and fresh. Also available in a set with wash cloths and a hooded towel!
- Yoobi Chalk Set — Let your kiddo create their own rainbow masterpiece with our favorite set of sidewalk chalk.
- Minnow Rainbow Swim Suits — We love to include sweet little basics or swimwear in those Easter baskets to make the next trip to the beach or pool that much more special.
- Sea & Grass Rainbowbrite Woven Bag — The cutest Easter accessory (psst: looks like the perfect size to carry a TT Lip Balm and Sunstick)!
- Briar Baby Rainbow Bonnet — Ok we'll admit it, there just something so darn cute about a babe in a bonnet and we're thinking this one will look extra cute in those fam Easter photos.