Barrett Prendergast is the founder of luxury gifting company, Valleybrink Road, and shares her love of life, motherhood, and food on her blog, Barrett and The Boys. Barrett lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Andre, and their three young boys, Costa, Paolo, and Bruno.
- A fall family favorite. My quick chicken noodle soup.
- We love taking the kids to a local farm to pick out pumpkins, play games, and go on tractor drawn wagon rides! If you're local to LA, this is our fave spot.
- This warming and nourishing saffron latte really hits the spot in the cooler months.
- The most incredible panettone you will ever have. The perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and Christmas, just make sure you get your preorder in as they sell out fast!
- We love finding close getaways that will be easy with the kids. Looking forward to spending some time this fall in this recently restored A-Frame cabin in Southern California.
- In the winter months, I reach for Dream Cream. It's rich and hydrating, leaving your skin feeling smooth and silky.
Follow along with Barrett and fam over on IG, and check out more expert mamas HERE!