#tubbytoddfavorites — Andrea's Favorite Natural Products
I have a lot of people ask me recently what natural products I am using for my personal beauty routine. I am so excited to be able to share some amazing products that have recently made my life better. I can personally speak to the difficulty of creating a product that is natural and safe, but also wonderful to use. I deeply respect companies that are working hard to create these products and I am so excited to share them with you!
Last year I started to get a rash around my face. I went to the dermatologist and found out it was perioral dermatitis. The doctor prescribed me antibiotics, but they didn't work. And so after a lot of research, I realized that the best way to help the rash would be to only use clean, natural products in my skincare routine. It was really refreshing to clean my cupboard out of everything that wasn't a clean product, and I am excited to share some of my favorites with you!
- I wash my face with Doctor Bronner's Castille Bar Soap. This has always been a favorite of mine for my body, but I have decided to use it for my face wash as well.
- I alternate between our Tubby Todd Lavender Wash and the Dr. Bronner's bar soap because I find that this provides the right amount of moisture for my face. Our Tubby Todd Wash is extremely moisturizing, and so alternating between the two has been the perfect balance for me.
- I follow with Waleda Almond Oil. Someone online suggested this as a great alternative to a moisturizer, and it has been perfect for my skin. I use it at night and in the morning, as well underneath my makeup.
- At night I use Waleda Pomegranate Firming Eye Cream. I am 30 now so I guess that's just what 30 year olds do? Use eye cream? (But no complaining here because it actually feels really nice!)
- I also use a tinted moisturizer that has sunscreen in it (Laura Mercier is my favorite!). But on days when I am going to be in the sun longer, I like the Cerave natural sunscreen. This is also what I've been using on my kids this lately too!
What natural products are part of your daily skincare routine? I'd love to hear — leave a comment below!