Best Leggings for Pregnant Mamas
By Mindi Bullick
Next to a freshly drawn bubble bath, the mother-to-be's best friend is a good pair of maternity leggings, designed to look flattering, keep the added cargo in place, and feel almost as comfy as pajama pants.
With help from the mamas on our Tubby Todd Facebook Group, we’ve found some of the best pregnancy leggings around.
- Ingrid & Isabel Maternity ($88)
- Blanqi Maternity ($64)
- Liz Lange (from Target) ($30)
- Motherhood Maternity ($25 - $35)
- Gap Maternity ($60)
- A Pea in the Pod Splendid Secret ($95)
- Preggo Leggings ($35 – 50) (They even have faux leather, oh la la!)
Happy shopping mamas!